Created in Hautes-Rivières by Henri Bourguignon, the company started its activity in forging in 1930. Existing for over 90 years, Bourguignon-Barré has known how to go from a traditional tool production to new ultra performing technical means enabling them to gain new markets in France and abroad. A true expert in its domain, Bourguignon-Barré today offers made to measure solutions to its clients, offering specific support on each request. Guarantor of historical know-how, the company today is able to offer innovative and less costly solutions, constantly interested in new production material and technics.
Know-how in machined and forged parts
- Manufacture of technical forged parts, blanks or machined from 50g to 4 kgs, in steel, stainless steel and aluminium from small to large series.
- More than 90% of parts are machined and ready for assembly.
- Almost 60% of parts are delivered to the export market, in particular to automobile and equiipment manufacturers and also to the aeronautical and handling industries.
the most modern machines and most effective such as wire electro- erosion, UGV centers, digital/ numerical controlled lathes and milling machines complete a tooling workshop also equipped with more traditional means in turning and milling flow.
- The forge workshop is equipped with 6 drop hammers from 1 000 to 4 000 kgs of whiich 3 are automates, a maxi press of 1 000T, all fed by the most recent generation of induction heaters.
- For heat treatment, we have 2 electric furnaces to carry out annealing, heat treatment and tempering of steel and aluminium treatment
- The machining department is made up of forty machines, of which single and dual spindles with 4 and 5 axles as well as automated horizontal and vertical lathes